Followers

Thursday 12 January 2017

Inspiration by Linda "Wintry Night Unicorn"


Good Morning to you all.  Today is my day for your inspiration and my image is called Wintry Night.  Another wonderful beautiful Unicorn.  They are indeed Magical to me and I love them.  Our theme for this week for the Design Team is "All Blues ".  And I did my best to do a lot of blue.
  You can find this image at the Esty shop here.
Ching- Chou Kuik is a wonderful Artist and I know you will love all of her wonderful images.  And I do hope you will go check out her store. 
We would like to invite you to join in our Monthly Challenge here at the website.  And the Facebook page here too to play along with us there.    I would love to see you there to play along.  
You can find the information about my card on my blog here. www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com
I do hope you will come see me there.  
Till next time I wish you a Happy Crafting day! 
Linda 



No comments: